Friday, April 12, 2013

Katy's most recent update

Alright, Alright, Alright!
so it's been a few weeks....
Here it goes...
Lunch at Lisa's,teaching less actives,cute old lady gave us a cold coke, CHURCH!, Dinner at bishops, TEMPLE, taught investigator, all our appointments fell through, faithful Friday (Ali was Baptized), Silent Saturday, Easter Sunday (Ali was Confirmed), tons of letters, Zone Training, Went to Doctors(for my foot) (I'm fine), No one was home :(, recent convert, CONFERENCE (Cute president Packer), Conference AGAIN (Uctdorf is DYNAMITE), I'm writing this! :D
Well that is one word... maybe 2, okay 3 words from everyday since my birthday summing up the day. :D
Alabama is GREAT! It's getting HOT! lots of pollen EVERYWHERE!! I'll take some pictures... It's GROSS!!!
I love you all!
the first Picture is all the letter I wrote last Preparation day... The same amount is on the way... I'm working on writing EVERYONE back! sorry it's taken forever!
#2 is TEMPLE TUESDAY! yea... It really happen on a Tuesday! :D
#3 is Ali's baptism! :D I Just love her!
Have a GREAT WEEK!! more pictures will come next week. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment