Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas


HEY-O!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!!! :D

This week has been great!! Today for Christmas Elder Russell M. Nelson came and spoke to us. He gave the neatest talk with his wife. A week from today at this time I will be in Alabama! It's crazy to think that is has already been 2 weeks! It sure doesn't feel like two weeks at all! God is so great!! This choice I made to serve a mission was the best choice I have EVER made in my life!! I love our Father in heaven so much it boggles my mind. God has blessed me so much out here in the mission field. You learn so much! You meet so many people from all over the world who are going everywhere too!! I have seen 4 people I know already and I'm sure more are coming tomorrow!! The church is true!

I love you all so much! I am so grateful for each and everyone of you in my life! I love that all of you have had such and impact on my life for the better! I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
We are so blessed to have the knowledge of eternal families and to know that we ALL have the opportunity to be with God our loving father in heaven someday as we continue to endure to the end!
The spirit that each of my fellow missionaries carries with them is indescribable. There is so much POWER on this little tiny campus. The word of the lord is going forth and all of our brothers and sisters around the world who haven't heard this message from God and they are going to start following the good shepherd. The time is at hand when we all must pray for our fellow brothers and sisters that they might find the truth that God wants them to hear so much!

Sorry for the mushy stuff but I love this gospel with every fiber of my being and am continuing to prepare in mind body and spirit to teach those people of Alabama who are ready to hear this gospel, maybe even a few who aren't ready but need that seed planted! God grants us strength each week as we renew our covenants with him to stand as witness' of God at all times in all things and in all places!!
You are all just Amazing, LOVED children of God!!!

Love, Sister Naylor

On a side note, I know this really jumps around and repeats a lot but YOU ARE WONDERFUL!!!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment