Monday, March 18, 2013

Sweet Home Alabama...literally

Alright Y'all I am back in Bama! I have missed it so much! I was home for 2 weeks on medical leave but all is well so thanks for all the prayers! I am now serving in a place called Vestavia Hills its a suburb of Birmingham. I am actually in the Birmingham stake and my area covers downtown Birmingham. We are the first Sister here so we are starting from scratch. :D I love Alabama and so happy I am back! My New Companions name is Sister Workman she is a Visa waiter for Brazil and She few in with me from Salt Lake. So my Companion and I have been in 3 states together... not many people can say that. I better keep it short time is almost up. We are just trying to find, Teach and, BAPTIZE! I love you all! I want each of you to know out father in heaven loves you so much and knows you better than you think and give you the opportunity to learn more about him and yourself when you least expect it! I have some letter writing to catch up on and will try my best to get to it today!

Love always, Sister Naylor

Piggly wiggly is movie reference and that house!

No comments:

Post a Comment