Wednesday, February 20, 2013

February 4th

So Um.... Pretty much being a missionary is AWESOME!!! 

Alabama is GREAT!! This week we had alot of training I drove to Birmingham twice these week, It took tons of MILES!!! Tranfers is coming up next week but I stay here cause I'm still training! We had my first baptism the family is GREAT!! It happened yesterday because one of the investigators had to work Saturday! It's so neat to help others build that relationship with our father in heaven. There is so much work to be done so I'm going to keep this short. ;) I challenge each of you to OPEN YOUR MOUTHS!!! Stay true to your baptismal covenant and stand as a witness of God at all times, in all things, and in all places! We need to share how much this gospel means to us and help others get there as well!! Sometime this week bear your testimony with a non member and invite them to church! ... and REPORT BACK on my facebook!! :D obviously I cant check it but we are all honest people! :D I love you all and you are each in my prayers! 

Stay true and ENDURE TO THE END!!!

ROLL ON!!!

Sister Naylor! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment