Monday, January 14, 2013

First Book of Mormon

This week has been another blur! so much teaching!! There are so many people ready to hear the gospel down here, and alot that are not! :D No doors slammed in my face yet but alot of people yelling through doors to go away. My first day tracking we went out for an hour and got 3 appointments! The appointment were for yesterday and only one was home (so normal). We are so hopeful for her though she committed to church next Sunday and to read a chapter in the Book of Mormon.

Yesterday after we taught her there was a crazy RAIN STORM!! it was WARM!!! :D the tornado warning went off for about 2 minutes then stopped. I was soaked from head to foot. Needless to say I will be investing in a raincoat today.

Last week was way warm with a high of 76 I think.. It's cold again though. I live about a mile away from where the big tornado happened back in 2011.

I placed my first Book of Mormon to the attendant in the bike shop! Way cool experience. There is so much work to do! God needs his Missionaries!! I can see why the announcement was made!!

Doing the Lord's work is the best decision I have EVER MADE IN MY LIFE!!

I love you all!

Alma 26:12 "Yea, I know I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever"

ROLL ON!!

-Sister Naylor

No comments:

Post a Comment