Tuesday, January 1, 2013

I'm leaving on a Jet PLANE!! (She wrote this the day before she left)

Even though Katy is now in Alabama, this was the email she sent to everyone reading her blog.


I'm leaving on a jet plane!! tomorrow morning is when it happens!!! I'm so excited to be flying to Alabama tomorrow!! I have recieved alot of letters and a few PKG's please know I got them and will respond as soon as I can! I have just been super busy and haven't had a spare minute to do anything!! So tomorrow night I will be sleeping at the mission home then Wednesday I get to meet my new Companion. I think that means Pday is on Wednesday cause that is transfer day too. I have learned so Much!! It's crazy! I love the MTC but I am so excited to get out of here.
I want to bear my testimony to you all that I know without a shadow of a doubt that this is God's work, That Jesus Christ is our Savior and Redeemer! I know that Joseph smith was a true prophet of God and restored this wonderful Church to where it is today! I know that conversion is a continuous process one that we all need to continue to work on and move forward with. I'm so grateful to be here learning how to teach this Glorious gospel. I'm even more grateful for My father in Heavens hand in my life!! I know that Each of you have been placed in my life because God knew I needed your example!!!
GOD is GREAT!! I love you all!!
ROLL ON!!! :D
Love,
Sister Naylor

No comments:

Post a Comment